Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sinful Colors "Out of this World" + Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat "Ink Splatter"


This past week I had a very pretty nail duo on my nails which were Sinful Color's Out of this World and on my ring fingers and thumbs I had Sally Hansen's Crackle Overcoat in Ink Splatter. Out of this World is a really pretty silver nail polish and it looks as if the finish of the polish is really fine shimmers. The formula is really thin and you only need two coats of this polish for an opaque color. This polish is only around $2.00 which is awesome because it’s an amazing nail polish for a cheap price. On my ring fingers and my thumbs I used the Sally Hansen Crackle and I really like how it looked on just the two fingers. I wanted to add it on for a little bit more of a statement but I didn't want it to over power he silver which is why I only put it on the two fingers on each hand. This was my first time using the crackle polish even though I purchased it a few months back, I guess I just never got around to using it. I do have to say I love the crackle effect and after just one coat it crackles just enough. This polish does run around 6 or 7 dollars but I think that's because it is different from other polishes plus I had a coupon when I used it which brought it down a few dollars so the price wasn’t too much for me. I love this nail polish duo because it's cute and edgy and I would definitely love to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment