Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 Spring Makeup Trends:Bold Lip inspired by Fendi






I am going to do a series of different makeup looks for this spring because I am loving the different trends this season. This trend is the plain eye yet bold lip. I chose to inspire this look by Fendi's runway makeup look. All I notice is a bit of mascara on the eye and the bright lip. I decided to go with a bold red even though the inspiration picture has a fuchsia lip but you get the idea. I did have to pack on coats of the lip stain I used to get this bold of a lip.

The products used:

Face:
-Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Fair-Light
-Neutrogena Healthy Smoothing Stick in Light
-Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light
-Victorias Secret Bronzer in Copacabana

Eyes:
-Elf Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light
-L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Lips:
Elf Lip Stain in Red Carpet

I hope you like this spring look. More to come.(:


Inspiration Picture:
http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/make_up_basics/springsummer_2011_makeup_trends-2875.html

No comments:

Post a Comment