Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Introduction

I would just like to start my blog off with a little intro so you can get an idea of who your looking at. I'm just an average young girl with a love for all things beauty. I enjoy doing my makeup, hair and watching people do their makeup and hair. For some reason it just interests me seeing and learning new things about beauty and skincare. I first decided to make a blog because I had an account on a website called Luuux. I started doing different makeup looks and reviews and I thought...well isn't this kinda like a blog? So I decided to make a blog so I could post my reviews, makeup looks, nail polish posts, OOTDs (outfit of the day), hauls and maybe even hair styles on here. I can't wait to share my looks and tips and tricks on here. I hope everyone enjoys my ideas and views on certain things. There's definitely more to come.
xoxo,
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment