Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lace&Bows




This is an outfit of the day for 03/22/11. That day was the one day out of the week it was supposed to be sunny and not rain so I took that opportunity to wear something other than a sweatshirt. I am wearing a gorgeous charcoal grey  flowy shirt with a lace design all across the top of it, basic black skinny jeans, black flats and a bow ring on my ring finger on my right hand. The top is from a local boutique and I got a great deal, it was only $14.99! Crazy, right? The black skinny jeans are from Forever21, the flats are from a local boutique and the bow ring is from Tillys. I also curled my hair with a 1 3/4" curling iron and made a double braid headband. I really liked this outfit and even though it was a little dressy I still enjoyed wearing it to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment