Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2011 Spring Makeup Trend:Coral Lip inspired by Milly




Coral Lips have been HUGE for the spring of 2011. I inspired this look by Milly's runway makeup I think it is really bold and fun. I, however do not own an orange lipstick and I didn't want to go out and buy one because I know I wouldn't actually rock the coral lip so I got creative. All I did was place a gloss on my lips and pat orange eye shadow on top of it which helped it stick better. I thought it came out quite nice and it would be a fun idea to experiment with other eye shadows.

The products used:

Face:
-Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain
-Rimmel Lasting Finish 16 Hour Foundation in Ivory

Eyes:
-Elf Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light
-Elf Eyeshadow (no name)
-Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Blackest Black

Lips:
-Lancome Juicy Tubes in Cranberry
-CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Quad in Tropical Fusion (orange shade)


Inspiration Picture:
http://lastlooksblog.com/trends/springsummer-2011-trend-bold-lips/

No comments:

Post a Comment