Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Icing Glitter Nail Polsih "Luv U 2 Much"



This nail polish is Icing's glitter nail polish in Luv U 2 Much. Great spelling, right?(; So I absolutely positively dislike this polish! I will however start off with the good in this nail polish. I like the color, it is a golden cream toned glitter polish. That is basically all that was good about this polish. Now on with the bad! First off, this polish took about 4-5 coats to fill my whole nail with glitter which is not ok. As you can see, my fingernails aren't large...at all so that shows you how much glitter is in that polish. Lastly, the nail polish did not last! I literally had it on my nails for two days and on the third day the polish was chipped off my fingernail. As you can tell I would NOT recommend this nail polish and I will NOT be reusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment