Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jordana Nail Polish "Barely Pink"




So I had seen this polish at my local Food Maxx and immediately knew I wanted it because I was in search of a nice nude that wasn't super expensive and this polish fit both of those descriptions....well at least I thought it did at first. It was around 2 bucks at most. I guess when I got it I didn't really think much about it saying french manicure so when I applied it I was surprised to find it extremely sheer. That meant I had to do about 4-5 coats for an opaque color. I should have known since it was supposed to be the nude color that goes all over the nail for a french manicure. That is probably all I will be using this nail polish for, now. This polish lasted a good 6 or 7 days before chipping which is great! Overall this was a good polish but I am still on the search for the perfect nude because this isn't meant for an opaque color all over the nail. If you know of an inexpensive beige toned nude please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment