Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OOTD - Net Top and Feather Necklace- 8/30/11


I have yet another outfit of the day and this time I am wearing almost all Forever 21 except two pieces. I am wearing the same shorts that I wore in my last OOTD but it's a new week so it's ok! I was worried to wear this because it is way out of my schools dress code, see through top and short shorts. But the little dress code tester that I am not only wore it but got away with it! I love this top, at first when my sister got it I was a little iffy about it but then I fell in love with it. It would look so good on top of a bikini or even a bandeau which is how I wore it. My hair looked a lot better at school but since I had swim PE last period my hair went to its natural state and I didn't feel like redoing it but I think the natural hair goes well with this outfit because it has a bit of a beachy vibe.

What I'm Wearing:

Net Top ~ Forever 21
Black Bandeau ~ Ross
Stone and Feather Necklace ~ Forever 21
Black Ring ~ Tilly's
Distressed Denim Shorts ~ Forever 21
Black Sandals ~ Forever 21
Finger Polish ~ Revlon Minted
Toe Nail Polish ~ NYC Pier 17

 

No comments:

Post a Comment