Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: Revlon Photo Ready Concealer


Where to get it
Most drugstores, Amazon, and Revlon's website.

Price:
You can get it for around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it from.

What you get:
You get .11 ounces of concealer which I find is a lot and will last a while.

Pigmentation/Creaminess:
This concealer is very creamy which I really like, it just glides on my skin. It is very pigmented which means it can cover up even the brightest red blemish or purple under eye circles. It isn't cakey either which is why I like to use it under my eyes sometimes. The yellow undertones in it help counteract dark purple circles. I don't recommend applying the concealer straight from the stick because bacteria from your skin could get on it and contaminate it so I like to put a bit on a clean finger or a concealer brush and apply it that way. 

Color Selection:
This concealer only comes in 6 different shades which isn't much so that is definitely a downside. Also most of them are yellow based so if you have pink undertones this wouldn't be the best concealer for you.

Lasting Power:
I think the lasting power of this concealer is really good. It lasts about 5-6 hours on me. I would recommend setting it with a powder though so it doesn't melt off in the heat. However if it is cool then there won't be a problem with it wearing off right away.

Who would I recommend this to:
I recommend this concealer to anyone who has blemishes or dark circles they want to cover up.

Overall Thoughts:
I love this concealer and would repurchase it a million more times however there does need to be more of a color selection.

Overall Rating:
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment