Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger "Wet" Music Video Inspired Look


**(Inspiration Picture) from the link below**
http://www.hdmusicvideos.org/nicole-scherzinger-wet/

Recently I had seen Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her song Wet and she had a gorgeous gold and black smoky eye. I like using black on the outer corner because it just looks so smoky and gorgeous when it's blended out well. Nicole had very dewy skin and I could only achieve it using my tinted moisturizer. She had two different makeup looks, one being the look I did and the second one was when she was all wet and her eye shadow looked as if it had been dotted on. I am not much of a fan of the actual song but I am a fan of her makeup look so that is why I did it.

The Products Used:

Face:
~E.l.f Studio Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain 
~Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light Medium
~Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Copacabana

Eyes:
~Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
~Lid-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha
~Outer Corner-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
~Brow Bone-Beige Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette

~Lid-Golden Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Ball of Eye-Tan Shadow from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Outer Corner/Crease-Black from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Blend Color-Brown from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Top Lash Liner/Water Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Lashes-Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
~Falsies-Natural Lashes from Forever21

Lips:
~Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Soft Nude
~Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Slice of Heaven 


I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment