Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Birchbox: November 2011


The Birchbox i received for November pleased me very much, I received five samples. I love how it came with a perfume sample (always love getting those), a gorgeous teal Zoya nail polish (I especially LOVE receiving those) , some toothpaste, and a mud mask! Now the odd ones out were the coasters but I'm sure my dad will enjoy me taking those to his place because whenever I put my cups on his coffee table he always puts it on a magazine of some sort but if I take these I'll be sure to remember to use them. Not to mention they did have a quirky design which was cute. Now aside from that I am excited to use the nail polish and mask!


The Products I received in November's Birchbox:

~Atelier Cologne 
Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue
The card describes it by saying "It doesn't get cheerier than this juicy scent, which is a modern update on the classic eau de cologne."

~Borghese
Fango Delicato Active Mud fro Delicate Dry Skin
The card describes it by saying "Sourced from Tuscany's mineral-rich hills, this italian mud treatment revives dry skin on face and body with aloe vera, mango butter and vitamin E."

~Supersmile
Professional Whitening Toothpaste
The card describes it by saying "Pearly whites? Yes, please! This quick-working formula lifts away surface stains for a gleaming grin."

~Zoya
Nail Polish in Noel
The card describes it by saying "This shimmery denim shade from Zoya's holiday 2011 collection fits just right - just like your favorite blue jeans."

~Two Paper Dolls
Ampersand Coasters
The card describes it by saying "Our favorite letterpress studio adds a hip, playful touch to everything they do, from note-cards to coasters."

No comments:

Post a Comment