Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mini Fashion+Beauty Haul




I just have a little haul here, not a lot of stuff but I just decided to show you guys what I got anyway! So I have been hearing so much about the eos lip balms and I just couldn't take it anymore and had to get one to see for myself. I ended up getting the pink one in the pink sorbet flavor, I've heard its limited edition but I'm not 100% sure because it says nothing about it on the packaging. The flavor wasn't as amazing as people made it sound but it was still alright and the formula is a bit waxy but I don't find it as a problem. The next thing I got was the NARS Pro-Prime Eye Lid primer; I had seen a post on a blog to receive this for free from the Sephora inside Jcpenny so I went ahead and picked it up. I have only used it once so I don't have any thing really to say about it just yet. I may or may not do a review on it, I'm not completely sure yet. Now last but most definitely not least I purchased a pair of gorgeous riding boots from Target! I have been wanting boots for winter for the LONGEST time and finally got a pair! No joke, these were exactly what I envisioned in my mind when I was thinking about what boots I wanted. I had seen a lot of boots with buckles and studs on them but all I wanted was a zipper on the side and a little heel and that’s exactly what I got. I had tried a lot on at the mall but they were all huge around the leg on the top part of the boot which discouraged me from buying a lot but these ones were not perfectly fitted around my leg but they were small enough for me to be secure wearing them, if you get what I mean? The pictures don't serve the boots much justice but I'm sure you will see how gorgeous they are in an OOTD sometime in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! The boots look cute. Can't wait to see what they look like in your OOTD post.

    ReplyDelete