Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish "Blue Me Away"


The nail polish I wore this previous week was the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Blue Me Away. This nail polish is a gorgeous bright blue and has a crème finish.  The formula is a bit thick but it doesn't bother me much. This is a very opaque nail polish so you probably could get away with just one coat of it but I normally just do two anyway. It doesn't take too long to dry; it's about an average amount of time, not too long but not quickly. This line of nail polishes never fails to have amazing quality polishes. Plus they’re super cheap! I think they're only around 3 bucks which is great. I just love how bright this nail polish is because it is the perfect toe color and of course I love it as a finger color too. No matter what season it is, I just love wearing bright shades on my toes. I like dark polishes but bright ones just make me happier so that's why I choose to wear them even during winter. Overall, I love this polish and if you’re looking for a bright blue then you should definitely consider getting this one.

2 comments:

  1. These are really great! Love the blue and your stamping is great!

    http://www.nail4you.co.uk/lp/Nail-shop

    ReplyDelete