Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Girls Generation "The Boys" Music Video Inspired Makeup Look


**(Inspiration Pictures) each picture was individually print Screened from the music video**
Recently I heard the song "The Boys" by a Korean girl group, Girls Generation and I just fell in love with their makeup. All of them had gorgeous makeup in the video, all the looks were somewhat similar but you could definitely see the differences in the looks. All of them had an iridescent eye shadow shade on their eye throughout the video except in some parts, Sunny (the one in red) had a dark eye. I mostly went off of Jessica's look (the one with dark crimped looking hair) because she had a copper eye shadow which I thought was very pretty. Then I winged out my liner and added a little rhinestone on the side of my eye because one of the girls had rhinestones on her lashes, I would've put the rhinestone on my lashes but because I only had square rhinestones I just decided it'd look better on my wing rather than on my top lash line. I basically combined all of their looks and just put it into one, I'm not sure if i will do this a lot because I feel like it will be better for me just to focus on one look. What do you guys think?

The Products Used:

Face:
~CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation in Bamboo
~Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light Medium
~E.l.f Bronzer in Bronzed (used to contour)
~Pale Pink from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette (used as blush)
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Eyes:
~Lid-Makeup Forever Aqua Cream #13
~Lid/Lower Lash  line-Copper Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Crease-Medium Brown Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Inner Corner-NYX Pearl Mania Loose Shadow in Nude 
~Top Lash line/Waterline-Maybelline Gel Liner in Very Black
~Lower Lash line-Black Eye Shadow from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Lashes-Revlon Grow Luscious Water Resistant Mascara in Very Black
~False Lashes-Criss Cross Lashes from Forever21
~Lash Glue-Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear

Lips:
~Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
~L'oreal Le Riche Lip Gloss in Blossom

Hope you liked this look!(:



1 comment:

  1. Lovely look. I think it's nice that you did your own take of the looks they created.

    ReplyDelete