Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Skull Top, Denim Jacket, & Studded Wedge Sneakers

       So I decided since I'm not on top of my makeup video game as much as I've wanted, I'm resorting to being more active on my blog posts. I have been so MIA and keep saying I'll stop and be continuous with uploads and what not but I procrastinate so much on videos because I am just so lazy. These fashion posts are pretty easy because I just do my daily routine; get beautified & dressed. The only extra I have to do is drag my sister with me just down the street to shoot some pictures and for some reason that's easier for me than making a video at home. But don't worry, I plan on shooting a video tomorrow so my videos are still coming.
      Anyways, so I had been wanting a pair of wedged sneakers for some time now but I was afraid to get a pair because no one at my school wore them and I had never seen anyone out and around wearing them but I decided to look past that and just get them because I loved them so much. Basically, this outfit was worked out around the shoes. I owned every piece already except for the denim jacket, I actually bought that specifically to finish off the outfit because I didn't like how my leather jackets looked with it and I didn't own any jean jackets for myself. I used to hate denim jackets but this is the one I approved of for myself to wear. I am so in love with the shoes and they are so comfortable since they are low wedges. These are the only shoes with a height that I will wear out on a daily basis. You will never see me in a pair of wedges or pumps because I just feel weird wearing them out, I'll only wear them for weddings or dances. But that's off topic, so back to the shoes. These will probably reappear in future fashion posts because I'm dieing to find other outfits to wear them with. They're not one hit wonders.

Black Tank Top - Various Clothing Stores
Sheer Skull Top with open back and tie at the bottom - Azkara
Acid Wash Denim Jacket - Forever 21
Black Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
High Top Wedge Sneakers with Studs - Target
Studded Wallet - Target
Skull Bracelet - Local Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment