Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

White & Teal Nail Art (Polka Dots & Rhinestones)

For New Years Eve I had decided I wanted to do something a little different than just a basic polish. I had seen different pictures that inspired me but the end result did not look at all like what I had anticipated. My nails were more of a St. Patrick's Day color combo than New Years color combo, at least in my opinion. I didn't necessarily like it but I wanted to use a glitter polish so I went for the Sinful Colors teal glitter polish I had and I do like the glitter polish itself but not so much the white and polka dots. I feel like it looks a bit kiddish, like something a little girl would want but I do think it's kinda cute. I had done diagonal polka dots to tie in each nail with the teal glitter ring finger because I thought that all the white nails and one glitter finger didn't look that good. After I did the polka dots, I remembered how I had nail rhinestones that I had gotten so long ago so I put on a rhinestone that was the same color as the polka dots which were the green rhinestones. As a base for the glitter polish I used a gunmetal shade so it didn't look too blue.

Nail Polishes Used:
~NYX Girls - White
~Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie
~Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Teal of Fortune
~Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Gunmetal
~NYC Quick Dry - Grand Central Station

No comments:

Post a Comment