Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beauty Haul

I went shopping at Target a little bit ago and found a few nice beauty products. The things I got were the Aussie Moist Shampoo, the Aussie Moist Conditioner, the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner, the Elf Lipstain in Birthday Suit, the Elf Blush in Pink Passion, the Elf Blush in Tickled Pink and the Milani One Coat Glitter Polish in Purple Gleam.


These products are the Aussie Moist Shampoo, the Aussie Moist Conditioner, and the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner. I have used the deep conditioner before and really liked it so I thought I'd give it another go and I have not tried any Aussie shampoo or conditioners so I can't wait to see how I like those.
Elf is one of my favorite beauty brands so whenever I hit Target I always have to go to the cosmetics section and check out the Elf products. I picked up the Elf Lipstain in Birthday Suit and I have three other Elf Lipstains because I am going to do a review on them sometime in the future (sometime soon) and I wanted to get this particular one because I loved how barbie pink it was. I also got two blushes by Elf in Pink Passion which is a bright neon pink and Tickled Pink which is a more natural pink. 

Lastly, I got the Milani One Coat Glitter Polish in Purple Gleam. I am also going to do a review on the one coat glitter polish line by Milani but I have to pick up a few more.



I hope you enjoyed this haul.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment