Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jean Vest&Studded Tank

 
 

Jean vests have come back in style. Basically all jean pieces of clothing are in. Jean vests, jean shirts, jean jackets, etc. I'm not a fan of jean jackets but I did like the jean vests and some jean shirts. In this fashion look I wanted to find a way to wear jean vests. Jean vests can easily look bad but they can also look really good. They can go well with a boho look, preppy look, rocker look, or a basic casual look. Obviously, jean vests can go with many different styles. Don't be afraid to mix different toned jean pieces together because matching jean pieces aren't the cutest and I wouldn't pair the same colored jean pieces together....If that even made sense? Well I hope you enjoy this casual fashion look!

What I'm Wearing:

~White Tank Top with Stud Buttons from Jcpenny

~White Bandeau from Dot

~Jean Vest from H&M

~Material Girl Jean Shorts from Macys

~Two Silver Rings from H&M

~One Silver Ring (not sure where from)


~Black Sandals from Azkara

No comments:

Post a Comment