Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Milani One Coat Glitter Polish "Silver Dazzle"



The Milani One Coat Glitter Polish has caught my eye and I really wanted to pick up a couple so I did. This was not the first one I got but it's the first one I wore on my finger nails. This one is in Silver Dazzle. I think this is a really cool glitter polish. I don’t see too many gunmetal glitter polishes which really pushed me to get this polish. I think it's really pretty and is a little rock and rollish. This isn't a springy type of nail polish but I really don't care what colors are in or out for the seasons. I think all nail polish colors can be worn year round and I will still wear this during spring/summer even though it's not the brightest or pastely polish. I think the whole one coat only thing is a gimmick. If you don't want to completely cover your nail with glitter but get close to a lot , one coat is enough. But if you want to completely cover your nail your going to need to do two coats which I did. Alot of glitter polishes take 3-4 coats to cover the entire nail so I still didn't care whether it took one coat or not. This nail polish didn't last the longest. It lasted about 4-5 days which isn't much considering most good polishes last six or seven days. I definitely did a few touch ups here and there. Overall I did like the color and I might need a better top coat so I will wear this again.

2 comments:

  1. will you follow my blog?
    www.thekentuckygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I see that you use Luuux, how did you earn so many points to get the brush set and how long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete