Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel "Lily"




As you may have seen in my most recent haul I purchased this Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Lily. As you can tell, it's a pastel purple. It's definitely the perfect spring/summer nail polish. A lot of people told me it reminded them of easter candy and now that I think of it, it kind of does! haha. I really like this color and I don't have any polishes like it. I really need to build up my pastel polish collection because I only have three...two of which are the same color. This polish took me about two coats to have an even amount of color. It was fairly thick which I didn't like because I find with thick polishes I get uneven coats of polish which brings me to my next point. It was streaky for the first coat but then when I did the second, I made it a little thick so it would be evenly distributed. I also noticed when I would be in the middle of coating a nail, I would get a little more polish on the brush and put it on my nail and it would mess up the polish like it was already drying a bit. I know it's a top speed polish but I didn't know it was that top speed! It lasted about a week which is really great. I did really like this polish and would definitely recommend it and wear it again.

1 comment:

  1. The color is beautiful but like yourself, I'm not a fan of thick formulas.

    ReplyDelete