Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

N.Y.C Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish "East Village"


The polish I wore on my nails this week was the N.Y.C Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in East Village. It is a sheer turquoise color. And when I say sheer, I mean SHEER. In the first coat it’s kind of inexistent but when you get to the second coat, you start to see it, and by the third coat it is opaque. The formula is quite thin which I like, I hate it when polishes have a thick formula because usually they apply streaky but since this polish has a thinner formula it applies evenly. It does dry fairly fast, not in a minute like it claims, but not super slow either. It lasts about 4-5 days without chipping and that's without a top or base coat. Usually I use a top coat which makes it last about 6 days but for some reason this time I didn't. Also, it is super cheap! You can get it from most drugstores for only $1.99! So even if I didn't like the polish, I wouldn't feel too bad because it's so cheap. But I love this polish so that makes it even better that it was so cheap! Overall, this is a great polish and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment