Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Pop of Color Makeup Look

In the summertime you can get away with wearing bright colors on your eyes or face so you might as well take advantage of it! I decided to add a pop of color to my eyes and lips. I did a basic neutral shimmery shadow on my lid, a crease color and I added a turquoise shadow along my lash line and winged it out for a subtle yet noticeable eye look.  Also, I popped a bright pink lip stain on my lips to add even more color and because bronzey, glowy skin is huge this summer I  just put on bronzer and a little highlighter to give my face a glowy bronzed look. I really like this look, I would definitely wear this eye look to school, a summer party, and anywhere else basically.

The Products Used:


Face:
~E.l.f Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain
~Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light Medium
~Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light
~Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Copacabana
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal

Eyes:
~Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
~Lid-NYX Jumbo pencil in Iced Mocha
~Inner Corner-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
~Crease-Medium Brown from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Lid-NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Nude
~Top Lash Line-Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Turquoise Jewel
~Water Line-NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
~Lashes-Cover Girl Water Proof Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
~E.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light

Lips:
~E.l.f Lip Stain in First Date

I hope you liked the look.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment