Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish "Shay"



In the July Birchbox I had received this Zoya Nail Polish in Shay. If your wondering why the polish looks so cute and tiny it is because it is a sample size. Regular sized Zoya Polish retails around $8.00 which is extremely pricey for nail polish because I'm used to $4.00 or less drugstore nail polish so that's a downside abotu this polish. This polish is described as a metallic pinky peach nude polish and I couldn't agree anymore. It is such a gorgeous nude and I'm so glad I got to try out this polish because I have been really into nudes lately. This polish isn't thick but it is most definitely not thin, it has a medium thick consistency if that makes any sense. It also is not streaky at all which I love about it and it's very opaque for a nude. It takes about two coats for an opaque color. Now the lasting power of this polish without top coats is okay, it lasts about 4-5 days. If you used a top coat I'm sure it would last 6-7 days. Overall I love this polish and recommend it to all you nude polish lovers who are willing to spend eight bucks on a polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment