Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hyuna "Bubble Pop" Music Video Inspired Look



I am just going to start off by saying this isn't me if you haven’t already noticed...this is my sister. I decided I wasn't in the mood to put makeup on myself so I used her as my model. This definitely won't be her last appearance. So now on with the reason for this look, I had seen the music video for the song Bubble Pop which is by Hyuna. She is apart of a Korean girl group but did a song on her own which is obviously this one. You may be wondering how I would be listening to Korean music when I can't understand a word of it but I had seen it on the youtube homepage and I've been hooked ever since. So in Hyuna's music video she has copper eye shadow, glowy skin, and red stained lips which looked as if she had just eaten a cherry popsicle. She also had a look where she was wearing a brown shadow but throughout the video she was primarily wearing copper eye shadow.

The Products Used:

Face:
~Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination Skin Foundation in Natural Beige
~E.l.f Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Eyes:
~Eye Brows-Medium Brown+Black Eye Shadow from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Eye Brows-E.l.f Clear Brow Gel and Mascara
~Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
~Lid/Lower Lash Line-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha
~Lid/Lower Lash Line-Copper Eye Shadow from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Inner Corner-Golden Shadow from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Brow Bone-Ivory Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Top Lash Line/Water Line/Tight Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Lashes-L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
~E.l.f Studio Lip Stain in Red Carpet

Hope you liked it.(:


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the ELF Palette! I love your makeup look, hun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo nice makeup! You did an awesome job on her. At first I was like hmm...she looks different, lol but when you mentioned it was your sister it all made sense. I can definitely see a ressemblance though, which is why I got a little confused at first :p

    ReplyDelete