Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Without a Stitch"


So this past week I wore the beautiful nude nail polish called Without a Stitch. It is by Sally Hansen and it comes from the Complete Salon Manicure line which claims to be a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, and top coat all in one. I would have to wear more polishes from this line and try them out longer to be able to make a more in depth review about this line and be able to tell you whether it really is a 5 in 1 polish as it claims. This polish is a tan toned nude; I have been on the search for a nude with tan tones not pink tones so I was ecstatic to have picked this polish up. The color is opaque and only needs two even coats. However, this polish is a bit streaky which makes it kind of hard to make two even coats sometimes. The unique brush this polish has is a bit rounded on the tip which is helpful when applying polish right under the cuticle and it is also quite large which isn't such a bad thing. Also, this polish lasts about a week which is amazing! I love it when I can find a polish that lasts a while without a top or base coat but it should be expected with this polish since there is supposed to be a base and top coat already in it. This polish is however quite expensive, I bought it for around $7.00 from Target which is very expensive but since you don't need to use a top or base coat for it to last I think it is worth it. Overall, I think this is a great polish and is worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment