Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

X-Men First Class "Emma Frost" Inspired Makeup

 
 
**(Inspiration Picture) Taken from imdb.com**
 **(Emma Frost in X-Men Comic) from Marvel.com**
I had recently seen X-Men First Class in theaters and not only did I love that movie but I loved January Jones’s character Emma Frost's makeup! She had gorgeous silver inner corners, sparkly lids and smudged bottom lash line liner. As soon as I saw her makeup I knew I just had to do it. Emma Frost’s power is that she can turn into a diamond form which gives her great strength and she can read minds. After I looked up Emma Frost in Comic Book version I was so inspired to do a series of looks inspired by different Marvel beauties but I'm not going to do that till I get a video camera so I can do makeup tutorials and that will be soon because I plan on getting the Flip HD Ultra Camcorder within this month.

The Products Used:

Face:
~Cover Girl NatureLuxe Foundation in Bamboo
~Neutrogena Healthy Smoothing Stick in Light
~Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light
~Pale Pink Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette (used as blush)
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Eyes:
~Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
~Lid-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
~Lid/Inner Corner-Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Uzi
~Top Lash Line-E.l.f Liquid Liner in Black
~Tight Line/Water Line/Bottom Lash Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
~Lashes-Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
~Falsies-Kiss Diva 02 Lashes
~E.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light

Lips:
~Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Slice of Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment