Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OOTD - First Day of High School - 8/22/11

  So yesterday was my first day of high school! Exciting, right? Not really..High school is just like junior high but bigger and more people, at least that's what I think. I'm sure the dances will be way more fun than they were in junior high because this time more people will be there. Also, I'm glad I get to see some of my friends who are older than me instead of just hanging out with them once in a while during the school year. I already miss summer vacation though because I was sleeping in and doing nothing! Now I have to wake up at 6 a.m. and do homework. The one thing that annoys me is that everyone older than freshman act like the freshman are really annoying and little even though it has only been two days. I'm really making it sound like I already hate high school but I don't, I'm just not as happy with it as I thought I would be. But anyway, on with the outfit!
  So for the first day I wanted to wear something that wouldn't be too warm because it was HOT. I actually wore a few pieces from a recent haul I had. My whole outfit is from Forever21, it wasn't intended I swear! I bought the shirt, shorts and earrings at a different time than the ring, and sandals. I chose to wear a rusted orange ( yes..it’s not red) flowy top, light wash distressed denim shorts, gold dangly earrings, an antique gold ring with a turquoise stone, and tan sandals.

What I'm Wearing:

~Rusted Orange Top - Forever 21
~Distressed Denim Shorts - Forever 21
~Antique Gold Ring With Turquoise Stone - Forever 21
~Dangly Gold Earrings - Forever 21
~Tan Strapy Sandals - Forever 21 
~Finger Nail Polish - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Mellow Yellow
~Toe Nail Polish - China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"

No comments:

Post a Comment