Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birchbox: September 2011

I guess this month makes it a year since Birchbox was first up and running and they made the inside of the box look cute with a little paper with like a sequence design.  This months Birchbox looks really good because of the nails, the lip treatment and the hand sanitizer. You can’t ever have too much hand sanitizer...or at least that's what I think especially when doing makeup! I'm most excited about the nails because they are just too cute with the cheetah design but we'll see how I do when applying those babies since I haven't even tried Sally Hansen's version yet.

The products I received in September's Birchbox were:

~Incoc Nail Polish Appliqué
The card describes it by saying "We all have a wild side. Eye-catching nail strips are the latest trend - try them on your fingers or toes."

~Jouer Lip Enhancer
The card describes it by saying "Why settle for plain 'ol lip balm when you can hydrate, plump, and condition all in one go? Right, we thought so."

~Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 
The card describes it by saying "A must for any urban adventure, Jurlique's sanitizer neutralizes bacteria with Australian mint and hydrates with safflower oil."

~LIV GRN Natural Eau  de Parfum
The card describes it by saying "Made from sustainable ingredients, this bright scent is laced with orange and neroli. Plus, ten percent of sales go directly to Global Green, an environmental non-profit."

~Birchbox Friendship Bracelet
The card describes it by saying "Wear it to show off your Birchbox pride!"


Review of August 2011's Birchbox:

~Befine Night Cream
This night cream doesn't contain any harsh chemical which is great and it has a gel like texture. I haven't noticed much of a different in my skin tone but if you’re looking for something to make your skin soft and moisturized this is a great night cream.

~Blinc Water-Resistant Mascara in Black
This is very natural looking mascara and when I say natural I mean NATURAL. It does absolutely nothing for length and volume; it basically just darkens your lashes which some people do like. It also doesn’t hold a curl so this is not good for all those girls with the lashes that naturally go straight out like mine.

~Kate Spade New York Twirl Perfume
This perfume smells really nice; it has a floral, girly scent which I really like and I might consider purchasing the full size version.

~Lift Lab Lift & Fix High Potency Solution
I am not sure why I received an anti-aging product in my birchbox because I didn't put my age in the age group that uses these types of products. I didn't use this so I just gave it to my mom.

~Twistband Hair Tie
This hair band is nice and tight but it doesn't hurt to take off or put on which it's really convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment