Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beyoncé "1+1" Music Video Inspired Look

 **(Inspiration Picture) Picture from HERE**
So for this look I did, I tried to recreate Beyoncé's look from her music video 1+1. I'm not much of a fan of the song but I do think her makeup looked gorgeous. She had a creasing brown smoky eye and pink lips. I'm guessing they used a cream eye shadow alone or under a regular powder eye shadow without a primer because of how much her shadow was creasing. Even with creasing shadow she still looks amazing. This is off subject but oh well, as you can see I'm still using my sisters camera on her phone but I promise you the good quality is coming VERY soon because I am going to order a new camera within the next week or so! Hope you enjoy this look.(:

Products Used:

Face:
~Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer in Fair-Light
~Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light Medium
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Eyes:
~Under Eye-E.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light
~Lid/Bottom Lash Line-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
~Lid/Bottom Lash Line-Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in Pussycat
~Top Lash Line/Water Line-Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in Brown Smolder
~Lashes-Revlon Grow Luscious Water Proof Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
~E.l.f Essential Lipstick in Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment