Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyoncé "Countdown" Music Video Inspired Look #1

**(Inspiration Picture)Print Screened from Vevo.com**
So today the look I did was one of Beyoncé's makeup looks in her music video Countdown. This was the first look she had out of 4 or 5 I think. There was a part in the video where the colors kept changing but I think that was just editing. I think I am also going to do the second look she had so that's why I put look #1 in this looks name. Basically she has a color one or two shades darker than her skin tone on her lid and through her crease, thick, round eye liner winged out, gold inner corners, bright waterlines, pink cheeks, matte skin and glossy pink lips. I love the song, I love the makeup and I just love her!

The Products Used:

Face:
~Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Dry/Normal Skin in Buff
~Neutrogeana Healthy Smoothing Stick in Light
~E.l.f Studio Blush in Tickled Pink

Eyes:
~Under Eye-E.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light
~Lid-Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
~Lid/Crease-Tan Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Inner Corner Base-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
~Inner Corner-Mowie Wowie by Urban Decay
~Top Lash Line/Bottom Lash Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Water Line-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
~Lashes-Revlon Grow Luscious Water Proof Mascara in Blackest Black
~Eye Brows-E.l.f Clear Brow Gel/Mascara

Lips:
~E.l.f Lip Stain and Lip Gloss in First Date

Hope you liked it!

1 comment:

  1. This is a Gorgeous look! I have to say YOU look much better then she does! :)

    xoxo, nykki
    http://www.mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete