Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Beauty Haul


So this Christmas I got quite a bit of beauty products as you can see which means lots of reviews! yay! All of these producs either came from my mom, dad, sister, brother, my aunt or my other aunt. This wasn't everything I got but I didn't feel like putting in clothes and anything else random in here because it is already pretty big of a haul so I stuck with just beauty products. I still have two more products coming, the Coastal Scents Blush and Concealer Palette but I wanted to get this haul up so I decided to just leave them out because they aren't coming till next week. I am so excited about the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette because of all the bright and fun colors and of course the NAKED Palette, do I even need to explain why? I have wanted the NAKED Palette for about a year now and I asked for it last Christmas but because the demand for it was so huge it was sold out of any Sephoras near by so I just waited to get it because it's so expensive and I'm so excited I finally have it! I am excited for everything else too but I was most excited about those two palettes. I have to get busy using everything now so I can get reviews for you guys on most of these products but obviously it's going to be some time till I review these poducts just because I need to use them for a good amount of time. Also, sorry for the not so great quality pictures, I was at my dads and decided to take the pictures there and because of the low light I had to use flash which never looks good plus the red background looks kind of wierd.

The Products I got:

~Urban Decay's The NAKED Palette
Gorgeous neutral palette which is great for everyday use and also smoky eyes. Everyone knows about it so I don't even need to explain.


~BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition 120 Palette
Bright and fun colors, a mix of mattes and shimmers. I can't wait to do crazy makeup looks with this palette!


~Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in 15
A gorgeous shimmery taupy brown water proof cream eye shadow.


~Stila Lip Glaze Trio including Grape-fruit, Sea Shell and Raisin
This is a gorgeous lip trio but Grape-fruit has a very unpleasant taste

~Britney Spears Perfume in Circus Fantasy
I know some people don't like Britney Spears perfumes but I think some of them smell really good and this is one of my favorites. I'm not sure how to describe the smell because I'm no good at smells but I have gotten compliments on it so that tells you it does smell good. If you're curious about it just go to the beauty section of Target and in most they have it there to smell.


~Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System
I had been wanting the Clarisonic for a while but because the cheapest one I could find on Amazon retails for about $120, I thought that was extremely pricey so I opted for Olays dupe. This one goes for around $26 on Amazon so that is quite a downfall and I had seen good reviews on it so I really wanted it. Obviously it isn't going to be better than the clarisonic but I think it will do. I've used it once already and it definitly is something to get used to but I do like it a lot.

~ULTA Nail Polish in Capri Coral
This is a gorgeous coral polish, It will be gorgeous on my toes during spring when I start wearing sandals again.

~NYC Quick Minute Nail Polish in Prince Street
It looks like a really pretty medium purple with not a shimmery finish but it has a sheen to it. I'm not sure what the finish would be called.

~Lancome Juicy Tubes in Moulin Rose
This is a pretty creamy pink lip gloss.

~Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Shimmering Top Coat
I am in LOVE with this product. So my sister and I were at Sephora just browsing around two days before Christmas Eve and I came across this and I tested it on my hand and showed my sister and I thought it was the most gorgeous thing ever because it's basically gold and silver shimmers and she ended up getting it for me right before Christmas!

~Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
This mascara makes my lashes look so dark and full, I love it! The one bad thing is that it doesn't hold curl so I have to use a mascara that does hold curl under but that's alright with me because this makes my lashes look gorgeous after.

~E.l.f Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Basic/Brown
This duo comes with a beautiful bronze cream eye shadow and a brown eye liner, both are a bit metallic.

~Avon Naturals Body Lotion and Shower Gel in Pomegranate & Mango
I haven't used these yet but they smell really nice.

1 comment:

  1. I love this haul. I have the Britney Spears perfume , and i love this one, although its almost all gone. I also really like the UD naked palette. I don't have anything else from this haul but i'd love to try the makeup forever product and the elf one. We don't have elf in Ireland :(

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete