Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lady Gaga "Marry the Night" Music Video Inspired Makeup Tutorial

**(Inspirations Picture)Print Screened from the Music Video**
For this tutorial I decided to recreate one of Lady Gaga’s looks in her extremely long music video “Marry the Night”. It went for about fourteen minutes so you can imagine she had a new makeup look ever so often throughout the video. They weren’t all that special but I obviously liked one enough to recreate it. Some were bare with just a lip color, there was another with silver and black eye shadow, which I didn’t find that special and also the look that I did. I know this look wasn’t as dramatic as a lot of previous liner looks she’s had in previous videos but I like redoing looks she’s had in her videos on myself so I just decided to go ahead and do this one anyway. It is basically a nude lid color, deep brown in the crease and blended up to the inner portion of the eye brow, iridescent shade in the inner corner of the eye, black eye liner in a very small portion of the water line, a wing coming from the outer and inner corner and bright red lips. I liked this look and I hope you did too!

The Products Used:

Face:
~Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Buff
~Neutrogena Healthy Smoothing Stick in Light
~E.l.f Blush and Bronzer Duo in Blushed and Bronzed (Bronzed was used only)
~E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Eyes:
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
~Lid-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
~Lid/Brow Bone-Nude Color from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Inner Corner-Virgin from the Urban Decay NAKED Palette
~Crease-Deep Brown from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Crease-Cover Girl Single Eye Shadow in Brown Smolder
~Eye Liner-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Mascara-Lancôme Hypnôse Drama in Excessive Black
~Eye Brows-Matte Black from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Eye Brows-E.l.f Clear Brow Gel

Lips:
~Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 910D/Red Velvet

 http://www.youtube.com/user/LexiesBeautyCorner?feature=mhee
^^My Youtube Channel.(:

2 comments:

  1. wow I really love the color of your lipstick although I am not a fan of the formula of the WNW mega last. You did a great job at replicating the look. I also love how you lined your eyes on the inner corner. Unfortunately I can't do that with the shape of my eyes. I'm envious!
    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you with a cute blog award http://xxxbeautyredefinedxxx.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award-and-eleven-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd agree with you there, I only use the lipsticks for looks. Never wear them out because they don't feel very pleasant on the lips. And thank you so much and oh I will check that out!

      Delete