Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Adele Grammy's 2012 Makeup Look

**(Inspiration Picture)from HERE**
I of course had to recreate someone’s look from the Grammy’s of 2012 and I chose to do Adele’s! Surprise, surprise just about everyone decided to do Adele’s look but I knew right off the bat from seeing hers at the show I wanted to do it. No question about it, she had one of the gorgeous if not THE most gorgeous looks at the Grammy’s. Adele always has a very 50/60’s look, I love it because winged out liner and red lips are my absolute favorite! I noticed that her eye makeup usually is meant to enlarge her eyes not that she has small eyes but just by the way her eye makeup is done I can tell. This look was no exception, she had a light pink shade on her lid, grey in the crease, thick winged out liner (of course), liner pressed into the lower lash line, thick lashes, contoured cheeks and a red lip. Throughout the show she had two looks, one on the red carpet which was what I recreated but with a little less grey in the crease and the one during the actual show which was a nude lip and a deeper grey crease. I just thought the red lips were more fun which is why I went for them rather than the nude lip.

The Products I used:

Face:
~Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Buff
~E.l.f Blush/Bronzer Duo in Blushed and Bronzed (only used Bronzed)

Eyes:
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
~Crease-Matte Grey Shade from Rimmel Quad in Smoky Noir
~Lid-Urban Decay’s Eye Shadow in Sin
~Brow Bone-Matte Light Pink from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Top Lash Line/Lower Lash Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Lashes-Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black

Lips:
~Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 910D
 
Youtube:

Beautylish:

No comments:

Post a Comment