Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude

 (Picture on the left is my bare lip and picture on the right is my lip with Fairest Nude on.)
Some time ago I purchased the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude. From the pictures it looks like it'd be a deeper natural lip color but it's actually a natural light pink. The finish is a creme finish with some nice shine and because it's a creme finish it is pretty moisturizing which is nice and it is also fairly opaque. The lasting power is good, you only have to reapply it every few hours. This lipstick runs around $6.00 which isn't too bad and you could probably get it for even cheaper because L'Oreal always has different coupons in the paper or online so look out for that. The smell of this lipstick isn't really my favorite.. It almost smells like roses and that's really not a smell I'm a fan of. I'd rather it smell like vanilla or something fruity because those are actually enjoyable smells! It reminds me of my grandmas perfume but that's just me. Now for the packaging it's just gold all over which once again reminds me of my grandma for some reason, it really isn't the nicest packaging in my opinion but that really isn't important. This is a really nice everyday lip color for lighter skin tones but if you are a bit darker, it could be a really nice nude. Overall I'd give this lipstick an 8/10 because it's a really nice lipstick but the smell and packaging is not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment