Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Champagne and Teal Smoky Cat Eye Look


 
So I decided to make up my own look for the first time because I hadn’t seen any new makeup looks I cared to recreate. I also didn’t do an intro for this video or an ending because well... I forgot :p But I doubt those are really important for a video anyways and I just might not add them in on purpose for future videos because it saves time! Who really cares for intros anyways? But back to the look! The eyes were a champagne on the lid, a deep glittery teal on the outer portion (Looks black in the video & pictures but I assure you in person it looks like a deep teal), winged liner in the outer corner and inner corner, black rimmed eyes, and spiky fake lashes. For the face, it was just a natural mauve shade and for the lips it was glossy nude pink lips. I hope you enjoy!

The Products Used:

Face:
~Coastal Scents 10 Camouflage Palette (3rd Lightest Shade)
~Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (Mauve Shade)

Eyes:
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
~Crease-Bronzed from E.L.F Blushed and Bronzed Duo
~Lid-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
~Lid-NYX Pearl Mania Eye Shadow in Nude Pearl & White Pearl
~Outer Corner/Crease-Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Loaded
~Outer Corner-Milani Baked Eye Shadow in Mix it Up
~Browbone-Ivory from E.L.F 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Top Lash Line-Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~Water Line-Milani Liquif’Eye Pencil in Black
~Mascara-MAC Zoom Black Lash Mascara
~Fake Lashes-Daiso Japan Volume Cross Type Lashes

Lips:
~Lip Stick-L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
~Lip Gloss-Stila Lip Glaze in Seashell

2 comments: