Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pink Champagne, Purple & Navy Smoky Eye Look


For this look I decided to go for a glittery pink, purple, and bluish smoky eye. For the face I decided to keep it natural with a bit of bronzer, a peach bronzer, and a nude lipstick. I love pink, purple, and blue so I enjoyed putting them into an eye look. This look contains some colors people normally wouldn’t use everyday but it really isn’t that dramatic of a look compared to most smoky eyes. I think this is a great eye look if you want to have some fun with makeup but not go too out there with it. You could always substitute the dark purple and dark blue for lighter shades of each and take out the liner on the bottom lash line for less drama if you wanted. Personally, I like the look how it is (mainly because if I didn’t, I would’ve done it differently of course). Hopefully, you guys like this one!

The Products Used:

Face:
~E.l.f Blush and Bronzer Duo in Blushed and Bronzed
~Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (Peach Shade)

Eyes:
~NARS Eye Lid Primer
~E.l.f Liner and Shadow Stick in Basic/Brown
~Lid-Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
~Crease-Periwinkle Shade from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Crease-Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister
~Outer Corner-Urban Decay Rockstar
~Outer Corner-Navy Blue from E.l.f 100 Eye Shadow Palette
~Top Liner-Maybelline Gel Liner in Very Black
~Water Line-Milani Liquif’Eye Pencil in Black
~Bottom Lash Line-Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Rockstar
~Bottom Lashline-Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister

Lips:
~Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle

My Youtube Channel:
 http://www.youtube.com/user/LexiesBeautyCorner?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment