Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rita Ora "How We Do (Party)" Inspired Makeup Look

**(Inspiration Picture) Print Screened from the music video**

For this look I decided to recreate Rita Ora’s look in her music video for her song “How We Do (Party)”. I just discovered her and her music and I love her now! She always has gorgeous, fun makeup and I can’t wait to recreate more looks of hers. But for this look she had a bronzy eye, electric purple liner, natural skin and shimmery nude glossy lips. Another look she had in the video had the same eyes but pinker cheeks and red lips. Personally, I thought this look would be more practical to do which is why I went for it but I thought she pulled off the red lip with the look just as good.

The Products Used:

Face:
~CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation in Bamboo
~Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (Apricot Shade)

Eyes:
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
~Lid-E.l.f Shadow/Liner Stick in Basic/Brown
~Lid-MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Sweet Heat
~Lid/Crease-BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (Bronzy Shade)
~Top Lash Line-Maybeline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
~Top Lash Line-BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (Purple Shade)
~Top Lashes-CoverGirl Waterproof Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
~Bottom Lashes-MAC Zoom Black Lash Mascara

Lips:
~NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Frosted Beige

1 comment:

  1. HI Alexa!
    Congratulations on a beautiful makeup look!
    I love the purple shades in your look, so gorgeous!
    Hope you continue showing us your makeup looks!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete