Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Swarovski Eyes Pictorial


 
So after being inspired by @Dressyourface on Instagram I decided to take a shot at Swarovski eyes and I have to say they came out looking pretty nice. On the downside it was a bit of a pain having to individually apply each rhinestone because there were a couple times where the stone didn't stick to the adhesive on my eye and just fell off. In the end the Swarovski's ended up in the right position and opening my eye wasn't too challenging. For this eye I just randomly decided to do a pictorial because I thought this was one of those looks people might be curious on seeing the steps for. Now I did not provide a picture for every step just because after the rhinestones the rest of the makeup is pretty self-explanatory.
 
Step 1:
As always I applied primer to the eye and then slightly curled my eyelashes and applied mascara (I find that curling my eye lashes after eye liner ruins it so I prefer to do it as the first step in my makeup routine), Then I just draw a curved line in the crease of my eye with eye liner that goes along with the curve of my eye. Then I just blend it out a bit.
 
Step 2:
I apply a silver eye shadow all over my lid just so the empty spaces between the rhinestones are similar to the color of the stones and it's not as noticeable.
 
Step 3:
I apply my eye liner and blend it up towards the end of my cut crease. I then blend a little bit more with the silver in the outer portion of my eye.
 
Step 4: I apply lash glue in each spot I apply the rhinestones in.

Makeup Used
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
~Milani Liquif'Eye Liner in Silver
~NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
~Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Uzi
~Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Smog
~Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Perversion
~Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Sin
~Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
~CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
~Ardell Lashes (Wispies)
~Swarovski AB Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment